Join our fansites:
1. Before undertaking a session an ASI (Association of Surfing Instructors) declaration/indemnity form must be completed and signed. This is common for any sporting activity. These will be provided by Cressey's Surf Academy (CSA) at the start of your first session or are downloadble with the booking form from the website. CSA does not accept any liability for loss caused by failure to complete the declaration/indemnity form.
2. Full payment - 100% of the total course cost - is required when booking and before your lesson takes place. Course reminders will not be sent. In the event of illness on the side of either party, or unsuitable conditions for the session ideally 24hrs notice will be given. Where this is not possible a minimum of 5hrs notice will be given and sessions will be rescheduled as appropriate or a credit note will be issued valid for one year from the date of cancellation. Refunds will be issued only where the cancellation is due to CSA staffing availability, and an alternative date is not possible to arrange.
3. Any cancellations or changes to your booking must be made in writing and will only be accepted from the date they are received by CSA. Refunds for cancellations are as follows:
4 weeks or more from course start date = full refund
3 weeks before course start date = 50% refund
less than 3 weeks to course start date = no refund.
If the booking is changed more then 21 days prior to the course, CSA will make every effort to change the requested booking. Less then 21 days prior to the start, no changes can be guaranteed.
4. CSA assumes no liability in respect of personal injury, loss, damage or third party claims which occur through no fault of the surf coach. CSA cannot accept responsibility for any of the reasons cited above that a person may incur whilst participating in any of the activities unless CSA can be proven negligent. I accept that I participate at my own risk and I confirm that I have my own insurance to cover any such injury, loss or damage or have chosen not to take out such insurance even though I understand that this is my responsibility. I have declared any medical conditions that may affect mine or others safety whilst participating and accept that CSA des not accept any responsibility for any conditions not disclosed.
5. CSA will provide equipment for the activity, unless previously agreed. If I should damage or lose any of said equipment, I agree to inform CSA immediately and understand that I will have to pay for any repairs or replacements.
6. I agree to abide by all decisions and adhere to all instructions that CSA makes whilst under his supervision. This includes sea-related conditions beyond their control (flat days, fog, dangerous sea conditions etc.).
7. The prices printed on this web site are valid at the time of publication. CSA reserves the right to increase or reduce any of the prices any time after publication. Any changes will be made clear at the time of booking. CSA reserves the right to cancel or change course dates subject to notification of those person/s booked on the course.
8. Permission is given for participant's contact details to be entered into CSA database and held in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998. This information will not be forwarded to third parties.
9. I confirm that it is my responsibility to ensure I have read and fully understood these terms and conditions before making a Surf Coaching booking with CSA, and that CSA is not liable for any situation that may arise from my failure to have done so.
LEARN TO SURF
TODAY FROM £30!
Porthcawl & Aberavon
m: 07502 124030
Please read our Terms & Conditions before booking a surf lesson, course or buying a surf voucher from us. Thank You.